IIT Bombay e-resources: Usage Policy and User undertaking
- Electronic resources such as e-journals, e-databases, e-books etc. made available by the Central Library, IIT Bombay are for academic use.
- These resources can be searched, browsed and material may be downloaded and printed as single copies of articles as is done in the case of printed library material. Downloading or printing of a complete book or an entire issue or a volume of one or more journals (called systematic downloading)is strictly prohibited.
- Use of robots, spiders or intelligent agents to access, search and/or systematically download from these resources is also prohibited.
- Any violation of this policy will result in penal action as per the rules and regulations of the Institute.
- Please be aware that systematic downloading will cause the publisher to block to the entire community of users @ IIT Bombay from accessing these resources.
I understand the policy outlined above and undertake to abide by it. I understand that any violation of the policy will result in loss of my library privileges and/or other action as deemed appropriate by the Institute