Library Working Hours
- Monday through Friday 0900 – 2300 hrs
- Monday through Friday 0900 – 0100 hrs (during examination)
- Saturdays / Sundays / Holidays 1000 – 1700 hrs
- Saturdays / Sundays / Holidays 1000 – 0100 hrs (during examination)
The library remains open on all days of the year except on the following Holidays
- Republic Day 26th January
- Independence day 15th August
- Gandhi Jayanti 2nd October
- Diwali (Deepavali)
- Monday through Friday 0900–2000 hrs
- Saturday, Sunday & Holidays 1100–1300 hrs
- Self Issue / self Check out, any time till library is open.
- Study room books issued for overnight, one hour before closing of the library on all days
A drop box has been placed near security check point. Library members desiring to return the borrowed books can be dropped them in the box.
Bound volumes of journals, loose issues, pamphlets and standards are issued from first floor issue counter on working days from 0900–1800 hrs.
The above mentioned Central Library working days/duty hours approved by the institute competent authority.